Custom Teacher Shirts
Create your own teacher shirts with our easy-to-use Design Studio. Add your logo, clipart, or text and create the perfect look.
Customer Created Teacher Shirts
The website made it easy to follow the instructions to create our teaching staff shirts! The steps to make sure the order would design our vision ensured customer satisfaction. We received the order in a timely manner and everyone loved the shirts! Thank you for making the ordering simple while providing quality service!
Nichole M.Verified Review on Yotpo
We absolutely loved creating our teacher appreciation t-shirts on the website that was super easy to use! Customer service was great when I had a question and called. T-shirts arrived on time and the quality is great! Our teachers loved the shirts and we will definitely be ordering from Rush Order Tees again!!
Erin T.Verified Review on Yotpo
My order was quick and delivered as promised! The design lab did not disappoint! My shirts turned out perfectly! I will definitely use them again!
Ryneld C.Verified Review on Yotpo
Teacher Shirt FAQs
Can I get products made in the USA?
We're proud that 100% of our products are printed and embroidered in the United States. In addition, many of our garments are made in the USA.
Is there a minimum size order?
Our teacher shirts have no minimum order sizes. Whether you need 1 or 10,000, we can deliver the shirts you need. Check out our no minimum category for more options.
How quickly can I get my order?
We take pride in our ability to meet any deadline. While we offer free standard shipping with every order, select rush shipping if you need a quick turnaround. Call or live chat with us for any last minute orders.
Can I upload my own artwork for use on my shirts?
Yes you can upload your logo or artwork through our Design Studio to customize the look of your shirt.
Our Most Popular Shirts For Teachers
Most teachers have some soft of dress code that rules their wardrobe for much of the school year. But what about those days you can kick back a little, like casual Fridays, field days or class trips?
Or, you could be one of the few in a district with a more casual approach to every day work attire. Lucky you!
Either way, if you get a chance to wear a t-shirt while teaching, you should make it count. How you make it count is up to you. Here are a few of our favorite reasons to wear a teacher t-shirt:
- You Love Your School, Like a Lot: School pride is nothing to be embarrassed about, even if the teenagers in the hallway roll their eyes at you when you walk by. Don’t worry, we know you’re really one of the cool kids. Get some design inspo from our school spirit shirt designs.
- End of the Year Gift: This is more for the parents of students (hi, mom!) who are looking for the perfect gift that says “Thank you for putting up with my child all year.” It could also be a great gift idea for a new teacher who has survived their first year, or just a kind gesture for that fellow teacher who always started a fresh pot of coffee in the faculty lounge instead of leaving the empty carafe to burn on the warmer (we’re looking at you, Mr. Meckley).
- First or Last Day of School: Maybe you need a little extra pick me up for that first day back after Labor Day. Or maybe you’re just as pumped as your kids because you #MadeItToMay. Whatever your reason, we won’t judge.
- Department Bonding: Math teachers have to stick together, right? A great chance for you to nerd out about your favorite subject and have a little fun customizing the backs with nicknames for everyone in the department.
- 100 Days of School: We know this is only cool when you’re in Elementary school, but if you happen to teach in that sweet spot before puberty when school is still super exciting and homework is (mostly) fun, you will be a hit when you walk in with a custom 100 days of school shirt.