Patagonia Down Sweater Vest
The perfect warmth for just about everything, the classic, newly redesigned Down Sweater is lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop. made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain.
*Customization is limited to shoulders and back and is subject to approval from Patagonia*
Minimum Order Quantity:
Minimum of 6
- Adult:XXS - 2XL
- Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272)
- Quilting patterned for warmth and movement
- Center-front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets with welted zippers
- Internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Internal drop-in pockets for added storage
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
- A minimum of 6 units per color is required
As soon as ...
Need it Sooner
Call us now! (800) 620-1233